Sunday, March 21, 2010

Zakir Hussain Interviewed on Tabula Rasa


Author: Victor Signore

Hey Music Lovers....

I just wanted to let you know that I will be airing a pre-recorded interview that I did with world musician and master drummer, Zakir Hussain, who is on a U.S. tour this month, with one of the stops at Umass-Amherst on 3/27. My show is called, "tabula rasa", and it airs on Mondays from noon - 2:30pm on 91.1FM WMUA-Amherst... you can also catch it online at www.wmua.org. The interview with Zakir with air at 1pm this Monday the 22nd, so please tune in if you can and/or catch the concert on Saturday 3/27. I hope this finds you all well.
peace.

~ Victor

host of "tabula rasa"
mondays, noon - 2:30pm
91.1fm WMUA

"You goddamn sissies! Stand up and use your ears like a man!"
- Charles Ives 1931

No comments:

Post a Comment